If you’re involved in purchasing, selling or leasing commercial property, either as an owner, occupier, investor or developer, it is most important that you are properly advised with the applicable areas of law with respect to the Retail Leases Act, Conveyancing Act and the Real Property Act.
The more prepared and informed you are in any situation, the less nervous you are about moving forward with any transaction.
Gryphon Lawyers are committed to looking after your best interest whether you are a landlord or tenant by taking a practical and commercial approach so that you may complete your property deals efficiently, with confidence, and with value for money.
Our services include:
- Renewal and termination of leases
- Entering into new leases or licences
- Assignment of leases or novation of licences
- Sales and purchases of commercial property
- Sales and purchases of business
Contact a Gryphon Lawyers Commercial Leasing and Retail Property lawyer.